Years ago we offered web space to our members so they could create a web page, store files online, and share pictures. Over the past 10 years, Google and other cloud providers have introduced free services that are easier to use and have more functionality. Therefore, we've decided to discontinue TOAST.net Photo Sharing effective April 26, 2017. We will continue supporting the Members Web (FTP) Space for the time being.
If you want to store files/photos online or have a web page, here's what we recommend:
- If you do not have a Google account (Gmail, Android phone/tablet, or Chromebook), click here to create a free one.
- Go to the Start Page and click Sign in.
- Use the "Sign in with: Google" at the bottom.
- Sign in with your Google account.
- Use the new buttons across the top of the Start Page:
- Drive -> upload your files
- Photos -> upload your pictures & videos
- Sites -> create a web site
Please download your files before the above deadlines.
To view your photos go to the Photo Sharing center.
Use your TOAST.net user name & password to sign in (do not include @toast.net).
* Use your TOAST.net user name & password to sign in (do not include @toast.net).
Web space statistics are available online in the member control center. To view you statistics sign in to My Account and click Web Space.